2.5% Interest this fall on new Manulife Bank deposits
This fall watch the leaves turn colour and your wallet turn greener
Call or email us to take advantage of this limited-time offer.
Earn 2.50% interest for 90 days on new deposits with Manulife Bank made between September 15 and November 27, 2015.
Start saving today for winter getaways, holiday season expenses, home upgrades and more.
When the savings days end your money continues to grow in Manulife Bank’s unique Advantage Account:
- high-interest savings account with a great rate on every dollar;
- convenient chequing account features, including free unlimited everyday banking when your balance is $5,000 or more;
- free online transfers and easy access to your funds through Canada’s second-largest ABM network; and more.
Here are the details:
- To be eligible for the Promotional Rate, Manulife Bank must receive and accept your application between September 15 and November 27, 2015.
- New clients must submit both a completed Advantage Account application along with a completed GIC and Advantage Account offer application.
- Minimum investment is $500 to a maximum of $500,000.
- The interest rate of 2.50% is pro-rated for 90 days.
- At maturity, both the principal and interest of your GIC investment will be deposited into your Advantage Account.
- The Advantage Account pays a variable annual interest rate of 1.00% and is applied to all funds in the account. Interest is calculated daily on the total daily balance and paid monthly.
- All rates are as at September 8, 2015 and subject to change without notice.
- GIC deposits are redeemable prior to maturity and are subject to a $25 fee and no interest paid prior to 30 days.
- After 30 days, a fee of $25 and an interest discount of 1.25% will apply.
Click on the “Contact” tab at the top of this web page for our contact info to call or email us and take advantage of this limited-time offer.
As always, if you have any questions related to your personal financial goals please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you customize a plan to reach those goals.
Josee and Deb