Welcome to our March 2016 newsletter.
This issue profiles several key Manulife Bank initiatives, including:
- Manulife One campaign offers $750 cash back to new clients
- New self-serve option to print a personalized void cheque directly from the online banking site
- Access cards with a fresh look and a convenient new way to pay
- Manulife Bank Mobile is now available for download to most smartphones and tablets
As always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions!
Get $750 cash back on a new Manulife One account!
Manulife Bank is offering $750 cash back when you apply for a new Manulife One account from March 1, 2016 to June 1, 2016, and activate it by August 31, 2016. You can find full offer details here.
Manulife One is a unique all-in-one mortgage, line of credit and bank account.
By combining your savings and what you borrow into one account, Manulife One could help simplify your banking and give you the flexibility and freedom to choose what’s right for you: save, be debt-free sooner, renovate your home, pay for the unexpected … and live – better.
So if you’re looking for your first mortgage, or it’s time to renew your existing mortgage, we’d be happy to arrange a referral to a Manulife Bank mortgage specialist.
New self-serve option to print a personalized void cheque
Manulife Bank has enhanced the online banking experience with a new self-service option that gives you more flexibility. You won’t need to order cheques and wait for them to be delivered when you need a copy of a void cheque – all you have to do is sign in to online banking, select “Print a Void Cheque” from the main menu, and print.
Manulife Bank access cards feature a new look and a new way to pay – by Interac Flash®!
Manulife Bank is rolling out new access cards early in March – with a fresh look and a convenient new way to pay. You will be able to make small debit purchases (under $100) using Interac Flash®.
Flash-enabled cards will be issued starting early in March, beginning with clients whose cards have already expired. Between March and July 2016, all other active cards will be replaced with new Flash-enabled cards. Current cards will not expire until the end of December 2016, regardless of the expiry date shown on the front.
Go to Manulifebank.ca/accesscard for more information.
Interac®, the Interac logo and Interac Flash® are all trademarks of Interac Inc. used under license.
Manulife Bank Mobile
Manulife Bank Mobile is now available for download to most smartphones and tablets1, from the following online stores:
- App store (Apple® devices)
- Google Play (Android™ devices)
- BlackBerry World (BlackBerry® 10 smartphones)
Manulife Bank Mobile allows you to quickly:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills immediately, or set up recurring/future bill payments
- Transfer money between accounts now, later or on a recurring basis
- Send an Interac® e-Transfer
- Find an ABM
- Contact Manulife Bank by phone or email
If you have any questions contact us today.
Apple® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry® is the trademark or registered trademark of BlackBerry Limited. Interac® Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
1Manulife Bank Mobile is not available on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.